Braces is my friend

Braces is officially my best friend since last friday, 25.03.2011.

And this relationship have to last for at least 2 years >__<

it was a super duper early Friday morning,

dragged my super tired body to the nearest McDonald for my super valuable RM5 for 2 big breakfast,

which I believe most of you have already tried it.

After my last yummeh+cheap+filling breakfast,

off to go to the clinic for braces.



show you a small picture of my teeth before the process was completed. 

curi-curi snap a photo when the doctor turn around busying with other thingy >.<


sorry if I had ruin your appetite  >__<

Today is the 4th day of my ugly-betty's life,

trying to get used to it,

minimize the ulcer I might get and training my food swallowing skill.

Had already swallowed 

pan-mee *almost chocked myself to death wtf*
chicken wing *tear small small*
maggie goreng *swallow better*

and now I knot roll on bed before work  fml!

have to spend more time to brush my teeth and eat my lunch before work fml+1

Spent 1 hours to finish my tou-hua and cai tao ge on Saturday morning in BP >__<  fml+2

but 1 good thing is i get full easier because i eat too slow,

hopefully can get slimmer hahahahahhaha

okay got to go brush my teeth if not I will have to sleep at 3am liao.

nights, peeps =D


p/s: why I am not born with neat + white + tidy teeth! ( *`ω´) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment