One year anniversary

rbc-dexia family day in Sunway lagoon 11 march 2011



Time files! (probably the most frequent sentence I wrote in my blog)

It had been more than a month since my last entry>_<


10 May 2010 was my first day of work in RBC Dexia.

I have officially working for RBC Dexia for one year!

Very fast right?

I feel so!

I feel like I am old and had achieve nothing in my life.

I always remember one of the question i had been asked during my interview last time was

: " What is your highest achievements in your life that makes you proud?"

I tried to squeezed out a very proud and happy memory of my high achievement but I just cant get a thing

Feel myself so pathetic!

Look at myself right now,

despite of little pieces of savings in my current account,

a few hundred of increment on my salary,

I still remain the same.

I haven done anything to make myself  "seorang my membaktikan masyarakat"

and might be "menghampakan keharapan ibu bapa"

totally opposite with what I always wrote in my karangan.



p/s: I got more and more grey hair! too much things in my mind fml T_T





0 comments:

Post a Comment