Moviess♥

Had been craving for movies and

its quite a number of movies I had watched past 2 weeks.


Jason Statham's movie is always kinda promising.

Quite a nice movie to watch in cinema=)

And one thing i realize about his movie,

he is like forever fit and strong and never get injured at all =___=

most come to most a bruise on the corner of an eye thats all.



Black Swan is a must-watch movie!

Despite winning so many Oscar rewards,

Natalie Portman is such an good actress♥

and you wont even feel like she is acting at all!

However i watched it in cinema which is cleanly censored =___=

And I am so going to watch the full version!




Oh yes I ♥ this kinda singing movie with all those impressive vocal

Never imagine Christina Aguilera could do all the dancing so well  >.<

And there is no way you would believe Cher is already 60-ish!

I wonder how much botox had she used =__=

But her singing is still so impressive!

Thumbs up for this movie!




Yes I watch this too

its such a inspiring movie to watch,

Definitely watch it when you face obstacles in your life or work 

after watching you will feel so blessed.


Aron in real live is such an adventurous person whom I always hope I could be like him,

traveling around the world to your desire places alone=)

oh ya,

your right arm will feel so pain while watching this movie lols 



I am number four is yet another hero-movie 

but me likey♥!

the story line is expected but the movie is awesomeeee


Dianna Agron is super duper gorgeous in this movie!

the 1st half of the movie is a bit boring though,

all the nice part was in second half of the movie.



Did I mentioned I love weekends and movies and japanese food  ♫ ♪
  









0 comments:

Post a Comment