When everything comes against me

Well I definitely had crossed a BIG BIG X at my office's desk calender today

what a bad day!

Started since last night!
1. A group of nameless bugs flew against my car on the highway last night when I was heading home after work, and their bodies just splashed on my wind mirror in group! The best part is, I just had my car wash that morning!! wtf*870287643436895965 times!
I was telling GS, to be totally optimistic, I am glad that I am not a cyclist =___=
And of course I still use some water to wash and wiped out my car despite I reach home around 1230pm =__=

2. Woke up extra early today, as today is my turn to dabao dinner for my colleagues. When to the kopitiam I used to go. Okay, not early enough, all those zapfan's aka mixed rice dishes almost empty. Fine. Went to the second kopitiam. The zapfan's stall was close. ARGH. Finally the third one is good. The kind uncle help me to carry all those dishes for 8 person to my car's boot. When I reach office and park my car nicely, my chin almost fell down and my eyes was almost as big as a 20sen coin *impossible*. 
One of the dishes was split and the gravy was all over. wtf*1239861865421 times.
Car cleaning. Again!

3. When I thought it could not get worse, I see my colleagues relaxing at the office eating and chit-chatting. 
I was with my oily hand and grabbing napkins to tidy up myself and the remaining dishes and put them into the fridge. When I logged in my computer only my colleagues told me. CPS is down!

FYI, 

CPS is one of the important system in my job, doing all the pricing of securities/bonds/options/futures in the fund. Meaning, without it we might not able to work within the deadline, i.e. it will be a big mess when CPS recover because everything will be super duper rushing; worst come to worst we have to stay late.

Luckily we dint need to have OT, just the rushing.

4. When I was rushing for the fund's deadline, there was electrical blackout! Some of the work stations that connects together were down. Luckily I had mine safe. If not I would have delays on my funds.>__<
The aircon was down, too. It was so stuffy but we can do nothing.

5. On my way back home just now, like 30mins ago, I accidentally bumped on a rock, kinda big one. It was there in the middle on the road, but it was quite dark and careless me dint see it!! Was so damn worried that it would have cause any damage to my super low bumper. It was so loud! Checked right after I parked my car, fortunately just some small scratch.

Okay, I know these all might made me sounds like a maniac. But all the wtf moments is driving me nuts!

Please please please please let all the bad luck call it a day ok?

I want to PAINT my life, not PAIN my life! =(

I believe on 苦尽甘来!Yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment