Especially after the busy work during the weekdays.
Me personally prefer to go out on Saturdays;
and Sundays = stay-home-do-housework-day.
went Sunway Pyramind to meet up my sister.
Before she came I already shopped at Forever 21
another credit entry...sobs+1
but then I heart those clothes! And I think I will certainly dream of the clothes if I dint take them home.
I persuaded myself to buy it buy I can wear it to work and for outing so it's worth it!XD
please tell me it's worth my every single penny!
And by accident we watched an ice hokey competition!
It was so cool and exciting that I never thought ice hokey will be so high XD
Well I cant really skate,
the slippery ice and the rock-hard ice brought so much bruise to my legs and buttock on my last ice-skating experience >__<
I only remember to take picture when they are having their award giving ceremony XD
Okay maybe I should start to learn ice-skating again!
Every of their score is so exciting! So damn yeng can!
Just done mopping the floor and tidy up my bedroom.
Time to drown myself with piles and piles of dramas~
and have some piglet mooncake my mama gimme =D
a bit creepy to cut the piglet into pieces but no choice lol
Tomorrow is Monday again!
Monday blue is attacking me already >__<
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)









0 comments:
Post a Comment