Live Life

I shall blog more

not for others but for my own memorial feedback/flashback

imagine when I too old to remember how wonderful/miserable live I've gone through

I would be so happy/touch to see my own writting

to remind myself how many happy moment/wonderful person I have met

so I can die with no regrets wtf

Sometimes I really think a lot

As in imagining what would happen if I suddenly die and say buh bye to this world

from a movie:

你觉得几岁才算老?
七十岁?八十岁?
其实 如果你觉得一个七十岁的人很老了, 
那么如果他活到一百岁, 他还有二十年可以过,他老吗?


但是如果一个24岁的年轻人,知道自己只剩下一年生命
他不老吗?

I know it's so f-king sad but its so true!

Thus we have to live without regrets!

Thus I have to blog more!

I imagined myself dead and what will my family/friends/colleague will feel/act?

I hope myself can be a transparent spirit to float around people I know

to see how they react onto my death wtf

who knows later nobody will give a shit on my death lols

well I think nothing cant be heal by time.

So a dead person would be forgotten one day anyhow.

Okay I am just writing down what I am thinking now,

nothing happen on me serioulsy hahha

lastly recent me with hipster glasses *wink*



live life with no regrets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment