Bye 2011 hello 2012


Last day of 2011

My mind is full of work work work

F* the Financial Year End

I feel like i've just graduated, but in fact my graduation was more than 2 years ago..

And I have being an working adult for more than 1.5 years..

This year...

I am still working in the same company , same team,but different people..

I have finally brace my teeth at March, and still wearing it,

in fact at least 1 year and 4 more months to go to get rid of this ugly betty look..

went HK with the bf..

went Sabah with the gang...

why I feel like I've only been trough 6 months?

cant remember any other highlights...

Anyway I just thinking of scrabbling something here at the end of this year

Hopefully dragon year will be a great blissful year for me and all my dear friends~

and F the doom day 2012 wtf =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment