Had a haircut like, finally!
wanted to cut my hair short (at least shorter)
since i get bored with my curly ended hairstyle
accidentally got myself such a bright colour which is not under my expectation
the colour are suppose to be darker and not so yellow-ish when the girl showed me the sample colour
well, guess i have to bear with this colour until next time i dye it to cover up my top
and yes i know i look like lalamui now,
but i dont get it,
Why is the new-elder-than-me-1-year girl thinks I am 26 when I ask her to guess?!
GOSH!
It's so unfair to judge it with my height!
And whenever I am with my old school glasses+ braces + short hair
I know it makes me looks much more nearer with Ugly Betty--but with lighter hair colour.
fml
22 Years
1 month ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment