My new desktop wallpaper at my workstation
I totally miss this place ♥
First week of new year just slipped away like that.
I have a super long to-do/buy-list in my mind
which i think this list will continue to grow and i will never finish it fml
the major issue i m concerning is my new house to move in
I've got the keys to move in like 2 weeks ago,
but I haven really got time to buy those furniture needed.
Gotta buy myself a bed,wardrobe, fan, table...etc etc..
and appointed to brace my teeth started by extracting 4 teeth >_______<
This month i will be super super poor as I had just paid for all the deposit+rental for my newly-rented unit
Guess I have to ikat perut kuat kuat this month and next month already fml+1
and my desirable items will have to Q up from the back in my to-buy-list AGAIN
=(









0 comments:
Post a Comment