Turn on da Christmas Mood♥

Yes is December and I can smell Christmas everywhere

The deco in the malls are awesome♥

♥





♥





I always heart Christmas more than Chinese New year

Just listen to the songs you know which to fancy >__<


As usual my lovely company have little celebration with it

Xmas Tree@ground floor




Went to Pavilion to see Kim Hyun Joong♥ on 4th Dec!

But it was sooooo crowded and I only can stand far far and scream >__<




see how far was I @__@

But still!! I can feel his charm!!

for those who dunno who is Kim Hyun Joong, which is impossible


He is one of the Dong Fang Shen Qi member;


and he acted as "Hua Zhe Lei" in Korean F4 drama.

If that still does'nt ring a bell then go Google now!!




p/s:

Good luck to Xma a.k.a Lai Qing Hui upon his interview tomorrow!




Merry Christmas to everyone♥

Happy Ho Ho Ho ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment