if not I would have lag this for a year already
Managed to get more photos besides those in my camera so I guess is time to blog about it >__<
the outfit of the day before I went out.
my hair-do which cant see anything from the front >__<
okay I guess photos tell better than me =D
the bosses of Asia-Pacific Region
*wooowwwwooo~~caught in a bad romance~*
our table which wins zero prize >__<
our table
following the host's instruction waving our napkins super high
spot Lester's super red face with best mouth expression ever XD
my super cute boss Sunny Tang
Badis, my trainer before I went into production
and of course Debbie Yang yang yang yang yang ♥
starter : smoke salmon blah blah blah *forgot the long name*
main course Chicken with blah blah blah *forgot the long name+1*
Dessert: Apple Pie? *forgot the long name+3*
Actually there was 5 courses in total but i only have 3 photos to post XD
the not-lucky-at-all lucky draw number
They got 40 prizes, 10 vacation trips and I get zero! fml to the max.
The vacation trips are all 4days 3 nights trip to Istanbul/HK/Dubai/Japan/Bali for 2 person!!!!!
Last but not least,
consider as a group photo I guess >__<
Anyhow my first annual dinner ball was super super awesome,
The host of the night super humorous
util my stomach almost cramp laughing at his joke and those games he ask us to play♥
Conclusions:
1.I will start to do good deeds to have good karma for next year's lucky draw XD
2.I should have take more photos!
3.Need a superb camera!! grrrrrrr
4.Need to keep fit!!!
p/s: more photos on FB as usual =D































0 comments:
Post a Comment