October♥ Friends♥

Today is Monday!

But not having Monday blue as today is Luxemburg's public holiday! hohoho
definitely having Tuesday blue instead   fml  >___<

Had been meeting up with friends past two months and it was lovely!


Catch up with beloved Yen Yen♥ after I see her off to the airport in front of Sandford Street back to December2009! So long ago huh!


Was a nice gathering after we din see each other for almost ten months~



And finally met pretty Ting Ting♥  during my Kelantan trip with my Uni friends!
Haven seen her after we come back to Malaysia from Australia and finally we met!
Too bad we din have chance to gossips whole night!


Definitely a trip that brighten up my working life >___<



And my best pal Mr Lim PC is here in Cyberjaya!
According to him this is his karma after laughing at Sze yin aka his gf being isolated in a ulu place to study
(Fyi his gal is studying in Kampar)
And here he come to Cyberjaya MMU! lols

Went out with him last weekend as both of us have no plans
The fact is I drag him out,muahahhahha
lim pc building his "twin towel"  =___=



And as he is staying in Cyberia,
so far away from my place but then is near to my office,
I ask him to stay over at my place for a night and so I fetch him back to Cyberia the next day before I work.
And so we chit-chat until nothing to do then started to play with my web-cam


please ignore my dark circle+massive eye bags! I was about to go to bed already!







I think he wont be happy to see me posting all these on my blog,
but then it was so funny!
As Mr Lim said:"your blog a lot of readers mer?chech!"
Duan! I am sure you will see this!
hahahahhahha




And here is Lai Xiao-Ma! 
Somehow he went back to Inti for a week to meet up his friends,
And we managed to meet up in Kajang for satay~
The last time we met was Jan2010 melacca--batu pahat trip >__<
Now he is graduated and back to Malaysia already.
Time fliess!


Last night finally met up with 013♥
This girl finally back to Malaysia!
Both of used to be like chopstick when we were in inti studying SAM back in 2006.
She is bp-ian too,
somehow we went to the same primary school and secondary school,
Studied SAM together,
she was my roommie, classmate and drum-mate! 
Basically we almost did everything together back then!
But she is much more smarter than me,
so she went study bio-technology for degree, flew to UK 
And now she is back to malaysia, and she is now
Bio-tech Degree holder  AND Master in Nutritionist!
Incredible or not!


 Had dinner with Yishan and Yijun,
Both of them dint change at all,
still gossips like old days and they are still so sotong like before >___<



As we grown up,
friends around us keep on changing,
Feel great to have all these awesome friends I have!
I always flash back my photos and wondering
how are my my fellow friends going on with their lives after we were apart?
are they doing well? Do they still remember me?

Hope all my beloved friends are doing great in their current life,
and do better in the futures!♥ 

xoxo♥ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment