Yes it seems like I only have time to activate my blog during weekend
Watched Rapunzel-The tangled tale
The movie is better than I expect♥
Thought it would just be another animation for kids only
But it turns out better=)
The horse--Maximus in the movie is mad funny!
once he is out you sure will laugh like this XD
The moral value behind the story is kinda strong, I reckon.
Options and changes are something we have to go through in our lives,
Stay put seems good, but stepping out might be better,
Thus we hafta open to options!
Okay enough lecturering,
I had a step forward to independent! *proud*
I borrowed GPS from gs,
Drove my xiao bai to Midvalley and shopped alone today =D
And lucky me got a car park almost immediately in The Gardens!
It is Saturday and also i went out kinda late so almost all of the slots are occupied >__<
so I am so happy when I saw a spot and just park my car--close the door--lock my car--Big Smile
^____________^
Shopping alone is addictive♥
the only problem is lack of opinion >___<
I window shop in The Gardens too poor to shop branded stuff >__<
and saw sales everywhere in Midvalley,
but then in the end I only got some skin product and lip gloss after I shopped for almost 6 hours =__=
Aimed to hunt for my annual dinner dress,
but failed =(
the hunting to-be-continued tomorrow!♪(´ε` )
pity my wallet, going to have a massive hole ( ̄^ ̄)
Nice song to share before I sleep:
"Just A Dream" by Nelly -
Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie
I lurveee it♥ ♥










1 comments:
go MV alone no jio me
sad :(
Post a Comment