Weekend In BeePeee♥

Hola! Yivon is back to KL from my beloved BeePee=)

Feel so grateful to have all my friends and family after I went back to hometown

especially after all the shitty shit issues happened to me >__<

Nevermind,

have went to MaZhu Miao to baibai right before I am back. muahahaha

went back to Beepee for like 28hours? o.O

my schedule is so packed that I din even sit down and relax!

But I enjoy it to the max!


Had some quality time with my family,

Met my beloved darlings after months >__<




 ♥






♥ every single of these photos though I looks tired like shit

luckily I insist to take photos huh!

miss all my darlings so so much!

We must must must must arrange the trip ASAP!

and the pillow talk!!!


Working life is like repeating my daily routine +1 +2 +3 +4........

Must catch up with all my friends more♥

Going to meet up Yenling and XiaoB in coming tuesday~♥

time really flies faster in BeePee!!! =(((

0 comments:

Post a Comment