Another week ended!

Working days pass extra-ly fast!

It's middle of October already! Less than one month for me to pass my probation =D

Saturday after my early-in-the-morning inspection with the agents for my house-hunting (still!)

I washed my xiao-bai under the super duper strong sun @.@



tada! after my hard work! @.@

I think I am darker already =(


Saturday night Vj came over to stay overnight after...ehem...dating with his girl.

He reach our place around 11pm and yet we depart to go drag CS out for yumcha


The next day we spent our time at 1U and The Curve.

watched a super childish movie which I almost feel asleep =.=

and went to The Street like I wish! *wink*


hate that I don have a good camera!

The street is soo similar with Southbank market @Brisbane!

Exploring stall by stall actually made me feel like I am back to Southbank >__<
only everything in ringgit malaysia now,cheaper!


After swinging around and get nothing *sob*

we went for our dinner@ Italiannese



CS nom his food extra-fast like usual =__=


for a while I thought I am back to Australia already wtf  >_<




And our beloved YenYen Teng finally figured out how to upload the photos from her new Iphone4



I don like this photo! I look so gigantic and somehow the lights made my face look like super white =.=
put it small small haha XD


Yea, luckily I still manage to take a good photo with Yen Yen when we send her back to the Hotel!

Love this♥


Going to have my Kelantan--Kuantan trip soon!

Ting Ting here I come!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment