Hairry Hair Hair

One of the reasons that pull me back for further procrastination of opening this new blogmosphere

Is that I could have spit out things in my mind whenever I feel bad

i.e. to murmur 

my grey hair is expending their gang within my hair!

I am a person that have a small heart,

not literally of course.

oh ya FYI,

After being fed up for my dunno 4 years? of the same old straight long hair,

I had done something different to my precious hair like many of you have seen it.


still remember the first day I went to work with this new top of mine,

all my colleagues open their eyes big n round and started to have more n more people come around 

and scanned me like I am a bloody monkey in Zoo >___<

Fortunately the scanning session last for around half day, 

until they already get used to it and have no more further staring-like-monkey person.

Actually I tempted to chop my hair much more shorter than this one 

but the hair stylist stop me from doing that.

According to her I have slow down my chopping,

Eventually I will got to try the shorter one.

Noticing my curl at the end of my hair is getting straighter and straighter,

kinda regret that I requested to not have too much curl, which tends to make me look like aunty.

Screw it lar, already charged on my back account. A big credit entry of the month!

I just take it ask my birthday present though, duh  

But somehow numbers of friends replied my this birthday present,

saying I look like a barbie =___=

Perhaps because of the thick bang?

But then I feel like this new hair is so not my style, so girly >__<

Thinking of my next hair style already,lol


ps/ its almost there. I can feel it strong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment